MotoGP Free Practice I Aragon
Aragon - Repsol Honda team again dominated Free Practice I, Gran Prix of Aragon, this afternoon. By placing four riders in the top five. One of them, Dani Pedrosa, who emerged as the leading rider this afternoon with a record time of 1 minute 50.281 seconds.
While Yamaha, just slip one deputy, Jorge Lorenzo, who finished second with a time of 1 minute 50.730 seconds. While in third, fourth, and fifth, still controlled by Honda, both of the Repsol Honda and Honda Gresini.
Three other Honda riders namely, Casey Stoner was third (1 minute 50.806 seconds), Marco Simoncelli in fourth place (1 minute 50.893 seconds) and Andrea Dovizioso in fifth spot (1 minute 51.091 seconds).
Meanwhile, ‘idol’ public Italian, Valentino Rossi ‘still’ stuck in the middle of the board, with only able to finish eighth, with nicks time of 1 minute 51.676 seconds. While her duet partner, Nicky Hayden was a better ranking. Hayden occupies the seventh post, with a record time of 1 minute 51.418 seconds.
Surprises come from one of the Pramac Ducati rider. Randy de Puniet success in the post sits sixth, ahead of Rossi and Hayden are also riding the Desmosedici. De Puniet incised record time of 1 minute 51.091 seconds.
Complete results of Aragon GP Free Practice I 2011:
1. Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda 1m 50.281s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 50.730s
3. Casey Stoner, Repsol Honda 1m 50.806s
4. Marco Simoncelli San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 50.893s
5. Andrea Dovizioso Repsol Honda 1m 51.091s
6. Randy de Puniet Pramac Racing 1m 51.376s
7. Nicky Hayden Ducati Marlboro 1m 51.418s
8. Valentino Rossi Marlboro Ducati 1m 51.676s
9. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha Monster 1m 51.826s
10. Hiroshi Aoyama San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 51.859s
11. Ben Spies to Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 51.911s
12. Hector Barbera Mapfre Aspar 1m 52.016s
13. Alvaro Bautista Rizla Suzuki 1m 52.224s
14. Cal Crutchlow Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 52.580s
15. Karel Abraham Cardion AB Motoracing 1m 53.158s
16. LCR Honda’s Toni Elias 1m 53.440s
17. Loris Capirossi Pramac Racing 1m 53.842s